Canesten Vaginal Cream (Clotrimazole)
Buy Canesten Vaginal Cream online - Clotrimazole is utilized for the treatment of parasitic skin diseases principally contaminations of the vagina, vulva, crotch or penis alongside ringworm, contagious nappy rash, and diseases of the armpit, toes, and skin folds. Purchase Canesten Vaginal Cream 30g (Clotrimazole 20mg), Clotrimazole is utilized for the treatment of parasitic skin diseases principally contaminations of the vagina, vulva, crotch or penis alongside ringworm, contagious nappy rash and diseases of the armpit, toes and skin folds.Read More
Introductions of Canesten Vaginal Cream (Clotrimazole)
Canesten Vaginal Cream is a medication used to treat vaginal yeast infections. Its active ingredient is clotrimazole, which belongs to a class of drugs called antifungals. Clotrimazole works by inhibiting the growth and reproduction of yeast cells, thus reducing the symptoms of a yeast infection.
The cream is inserted into the vagina using an applicator, usually before bedtime. It is recommended to continue using the cream for a few days after the symptoms have cleared to ensure that the infection is fully treated.
Canesten Vaginal Cream is available without a prescription and doesn't need a remedy. In any case, it is critical to counsel medical services proficient in the event that it is your most memorable time encountering side effects of a yeast disease or on the other hand in the event that the side effects don't work after therapy. It is additionally vital to adhere to the guidelines cautiously and try not to involve the cream for longer than suggested.
How it works
Common side effects of Clotrimazole cream
Other allergic skin reactions such as itchy rash, Irritation, Blisters., Peeling or flaking of the skin, Discomfort, Pain or a burning or stinging sensation, Swelling
The expert advice of Canesten Vaginal Cream (Clotrimazole)
Where to Buy Canesten Vaginal Cream - At Onlinegenericmedicine.com
- • Clotrimazole cream or pessary is for vaginal use only. Do not use it in the eyes or take it by mouth.
- • Apply to the affected area two or three times a day. Use the cream for at least 2 weeks. In some cases, it may be necessary to continue to use the cream for more than 4 weeks.
- • For using this cream, squeeze a small amount onto your fingertip and gently apply it to the irritated skin around the vagina.
- • If this product comes with one applicator do not throw it away after use. Separate the pieces of the applicator and wash with warm and soapy water immediately after use. Rinse thoroughly. Make sure the applicator is completely dry before the next use. If this product comes with 3 disposable applicators, throw away each applicator after use.
- • Wash your hands immediately after using the cream.
- • To clear up your infection completely, use this cream for the full course of treatment. Keep using it even if you feel better in a few days.
- • If you miss a dose, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is clotrimazole an st**d/ used for thrush/ good for ringworm/ good for toenail fungus?
Q. Is clotrimazole safe during pregnancy/ breastfeeding?
Q. Is clotrimazole available over the counter?
Q. Is clotrimazole better than miconazole?
Q. Is candida an st**d/ curable/ contagious/an STD/ dangerous/ curable/an st**d cream/ safe in pregnancy/ infection dangerous?
Q. Is canesten good for thrush/ is it safe/ safe for toddlers/ available in the US/ safe in pregnancy/ safe for toddlers?
Purchase Clotrimazole cream for yeast infections - At Onlinegenericmedicine.com
Interaction with Canesten Vaginal Cream (Clotrimazole)