Vesigard Tablet (Darifenacin)
Vesigard (Darifenacin) reduces muscle spasms in the bladder and urinary tract. Vesigard is used to treat symptoms of overactive bladder, such as frequent or urgent urination, and incontinence (urine leakage). Darifenacin is also sold under the trade name EnablexRead More
Vesigard Tablet (Darifenacin): Treating Overactive Bladder and Urinary Incontinence
What is Vesigard Tablet (Darifenacin)?
Vesigard (darifenacin) is a medication that works to reduce muscle spasms in the bladder and urinary tract. It is primarily used to treat symptoms of overactive bladder, such as frequent or urgent urination, as well as urinary incontinence (urine leakage). However, it's important to note that Vesigard may also be used for other purposes not mentioned in this medication guide. It is also sold under the trade name Enablex.
Important Information About Vesigard Tablet (Darifenacin)
- Before taking Vesigard, there are certain conditions and situations you should be aware of:
- Do not take Vesigard if you have untreated or uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma, a stomach disorder causing delayed emptying, or if you have difficulty emptying your bladder.
- Avoid becoming overheated or dehydrated during exercise and in hot weather, as Vesigard can decrease perspiration, making you more susceptible to heat stroke.
- Seek immediate medical attention and stop using Vesigard if you experience serious side effects such as hot and dry skin, extreme thirst, severe stomach pain or constipation, pain or burning during urination, or if you stop urinating.
- Vesigard may cause blurred vision and could impair your thinking or reactions. Be cautious when driving or engaging in activities that require alertness and clear vision.
Before Taking This Medicine
Prior to starting Vesigard, inform your doctor of the following:
- Liver disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- A blockage in your stomach or intestines
- A muscle disorder like myasthenia gravis
- If you experience very little urine or a weak stream of urine
Vesigard falls under FDA pregnancy category C. Its impact on unborn babies is not known, so inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant while using this medication.
Darifenacin/Enablex Tablet Benefits:
Darifenacin Tablets are a trusted and effective solution for managing symptoms of an overactive bladder, such as frequent urination and urinary incontinence. By reducing muscle spasms in the bladder and urinary tract, these tablets provide relief and improve the quality of life for individuals dealing with this condition. With the option to purchase at competitive prices from OnlineGenericMedicine.com, you can access the benefits of Darifenacin Tablets conveniently and affordably. Always consult your healthcare professional for personalized advice on its usage and potential benefits for your specific needs.
Vesigard Tablet (Darifenacin) Side Effects
Contact emergency medical help immediately if you experience any signs of an allergic reaction to Vesigard, such as hives, difficulty breathing, or swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using Vesigard and call your doctor promptly if you encounter any of the following:
- Severe stomach pain or constipation
- Confusion or hallucinations
- Little or no urination
- Pain or burning during urination
- Signs of dehydration, include excessive thirst, inability to urinate, heavy sweating, or hot and dry skin.
- Common side effects of Vesigard may include nausea, indigestion, constipation, headache, dizziness, dry mouth, or blurred vision.
How Should I Take Vesigard?
To ensure the best results, take Vesigard exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription label, and do not alter the dosage unless advised by your healthcare provider. Swallow the tablet whole with water, and it can be taken with or without food. Avoid crushing, chewing, or breaking extended-release tablets. Store Vesigard at room temperature, away from moisture, heat, and light.
Vesigard Tablet (Darifenacin) Dosing Information
For Urinary Incontinence and Urinary Frequency, the typical adult dose is as follows:
Initial dose: 7.5 mg orally once daily with liquid.
The dosage may be increased to 15 mg orally once daily for two weeks after starting therapy.
What Happens if I Miss a Dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it's close to the time for your next scheduled dose, skip the missed one. Avoid taking extra medicine to compensate for the missed dose.
What Happens if I Overdose?
In case of an overdose, seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222. Overdosing can lead to vision problems.
What Should I Avoid While Taking Vesigard?
As Vesigard may cause blurred vision and impair thinking or reactions, exercise caution when driving or performing activities that require alertness and clear vision.
Darifenacin Tablet Price:
Discover affordable pricing for Darifenacin Tablets at Onlinegenericmedicine.com. We offer competitive prices, ensuring accessibility to this effective medication for overactive bladder treatment.
Cheap Darifenacin Tablet at Onlinegenericmedicine.com:
At OnlineGenericMedicine.com, you can find Darifenacin Tablets at budget-friendly rates without compromising on quality. Our commitment to providing cost-effective healthcare solutions makes it easier for you to manage overactive bladder symptoms. For Darifenacin Tablet Bulk Purchases, Onlinegenericmedicine.com offers the convenience of purchasing Darifenacin Tablets in large quantities. Avail special discounts and streamline your medication procurement process with our bulk purchase option.
What Other Drugs Will Affect Vesigard Tablet (Darifenacin/Enablex)?
Inform your doctor about all the medicines you are using, including those you start or stop during Vesigard treatment. Pay special attention to the following, as they may interact with darifenacin:
- Certain antidepressants (e.g., amitriptyline, clomipramine, desipramine, doxepin, imipramine, nefazodone, nortriptyline)
- Antifungal medicines (e.g., itraconazole, ketoconazole)
- HIV or AIDS medicines (e.g., nelfinavir, ritonavir)
Vesigard Tablet (Darifenacin)
1. Can Vesigard (Darifenacin) be taken by pregnant women?
Vesigard falls under FDA pregnancy category C, and its impact on unborn babies is not fully understood. If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, it is crucial to inform your doctor before using Vesigard. Your healthcare provider will weigh the potential benefits against the risks and advise you accordingly.
2. What should I do if I miss a dose of Vesigard?
If you miss a dose of Vesigard, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is close to the time for your next scheduled dose, skip the missed one. Avoid taking extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
3. Can Vesigard cause vision problems?
Yes, Vesigard may cause blurred vision as a side effect. If you experience any vision-related issues while using this medication, consult your doctor promptly.
4. How should I store Vesigard Tablets?
Store Vesigard at room temperature, away from moisture, heat, and light. Keep it out of reach of children and pets. Do not store it in the bathroom or any place where it may get exposed to excess moisture. Proper storage ensures the medication's stability and safety for future use.
|Generic Search||:||Darifenacin XR|
|Strength||:||7.5 mg, 15mg|